Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Product Review Fiskars Surecut




















Hi it's Shelley here,

I just wanted to share my thoughts with you on a new trimmer I have recently tried. I had been eying it off in the shop for a few weeks....... and finally gave in to my inner shopping demons. Well....... I'm very pleased I did. After 10 years of scrapping I have finally found a trimmer I REALLY LOVE.


So, why do I love it so much??

Firstly I LOVE the fact that it has a guide wire EXACTLY where you are going to cut, so if you are sight challenged like myself you can see the whole length of the cut. Perfect every time.


It also has a work area that is slightly bigger than the average trimmer on the market.


Thirdly it is very lightweight which makes it easy for me to carry around from shop to home and crops and so forth.


Other usual perks such as blade replacements and clear measurements make this trimmer a must have to any scrapper or card making enthusiast.


Currently we are selling this trimmer at $49.95 until stocks last. RRP $55.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment