Thursday, June 4, 2015

Positive Affirmations

I took home over the weekend a G45 envelope album and some papers from the Junque Gypsy collection by Marion Smith. I thought I would make an album for my photos but as I started putting it together  I was looking for a stamp for the front page that I could use as my title...  I found one of my stampers anonymous stamps that is full of some really lovely positive quotes....so


.... I decided to make my album a "Positive Affirmations" album instead and placed positive quotes on every page.. I could add photos  later if I choose to.  I then printed out some  Art Quotes by Tammy Tutterow and made them into tags that would slip into the envelope pockets.....it is really refreshing to flip thru the album and read the positives......

 here are some of my pages

No comments:

Post a Comment